I fukin love 14th century art art because everyone looks so shady and suspicious of ppl around them its AMAZING
or just like they know something u dont and oh my gdfuck i cant
I believe the highest point is reached in Simone Martini’s Annunciation
and the look of absolute hatred Mary and Gabriel exchange.
“Why should we care about women’s representation in video games?”
“Nobody is going to want a female protagonist!
“Their target audience isn’t big enough to warrant any games!”
“Women aren’t as capable as men, they don’t belong in video games!”
“If more women started playing video games, maybe then they’d have a say in the matter!”
- Customer: You got the gear, yeah?
- Nuhdeen: Yes, sir...
- Customer: What the fuck? Tesco Everyday Value Cola?!
- Nuhdeen: SUGAR FREE Tesco Everyday Value Cola.
- Customer: I asked for coke, as in cocaine.
- Nuhdeen: Ooooh, ay gaht the wrang end of the steck! Ay thought yew were askung fur a Tesco delivery of cola; ay don't sell drugs!
- Customer: You even said, 'I was off my head on this stuff all last night - such great crack.'
- Nuhdeen: No, ay said, 'Ay was ahff may head on thus stuff all last nayt - such great CRAIC.'
its a shame that in 6 or so billion years, any and all existence on earth will be wiped out by the sun’s expansion, and it’s almost scary to think about how even now the sun continues to grow bigger and hotter, sexy and hotter let’s shut it down. pound the alarm